11 items found for "SUBSALVE"
- "Subsalve" Oxygen Treatment Hood Gains FDA Emergency Use Authorization
another piece of arsenal to fight the virus – the FDA issued Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the "Subsalve
- "Subsalve" Helmet Non-Invasive Ventilation Set-up with safety features
6/25/2020 Chicago Michael Lombardi of Lombardi Undersea LLC shares his expertise on Subsalve helmet - Thanks to multiple teams, including Subsalve, helmet developers are continuing work to fight the pandemic
- Hands-On Review of an NIV Helmet "Oxygen Hood" from the SUBSALVE USA
Michael Lombardi in partnership with the Subsalve USA. A video by the manufacturer "Lombardi and Subsalve USA team up to take on the Covid-19 fight with the More Training video, guidelines & FAQ for the SUBSALVE oxygen treatment hood. "Subsalve" Oxygen Treatment Hood Gains FDA Emergency Use Authorization More about SUBSALVE Video review
- Hands-On Review of 5 NIV "Bubble" Helmets made by Amron, SUBSALVE, Sea-Long, Extol & NASA
SUBSALVE from Rhode Island (FDA approval is in the process). Sea-Long from Texas (FDA approved). A previous video review of 3 helmets by Sea-Long, Extol & SUBSALVE recorded on 4/24/2020. SUBSALVE - a video review about this helmet. Sea-Long - a video review about this helmet.
- BUY a Helmet! Where to get a Helmet?
. - "Subsalve" Helmet Distributer in Latin American countries The Health Bank - "Subsalve" Helmet Distributor At the present time, the Subsalve Oxygen Treatment Hood is the only such device with this specific indication as authorized by the FDA" Michael Lombardi. 4/9/2020 Lombardi Undersea LLC in partnership with Subsalve An instructional video for nHale and Subsalve hood connection: PEEP-Alert is an accessory that provides
- Webinar - Saving Lives Through Non-Invasive Ventilation via a Helmet
Naeem Lughmani, Michael Lombardi (Subsalve), Emma Macbeath, and Aurika Savickaite. Video
- NIV Helmet training video guidelines & FAQ by Dr. Bhakti Patel & Helmets for Humanity Project
and feedback timing Future survey plan In this video, an NIV Oxygen Treatment Hood made in the USA by SUBSALVE
- Webinar - NIV Respiratory Assist Helmets Evaluated by Emergency Care Research Institute (ECRI)
currently evaluating 4 helmet designs from the U.S. suppliers: Amron, Intersurgical, Sea-Long, and Subsalve
- Protocols and Guidelines about Helmet Ventilation (NIV)
Updated 05/22/2020 Mobile Smart Procedure "Helmet Positive Airway Pressure (HPAP) with Subsalve Oxygen "Subsalve" helmet is FDA EUA approved - more info here Smart Procedure Access using a Web Browser Link
- Funding for Helmet-Based Ventilation Helps Clinicians Save Lives
non-governmental organizations, and volunteers resulted in 364 StarMed, 80 US-made Sea-Long, and over 400 Subsalve
- "A gift from the sea" US diving experts designed an NIV Helmet "Oxygen Hood" for COVID patients
Lombardi in partnership with Subsalve USA has been developing a prototype of the helmet-based ventilation Our manufacturing partner for the hoods, Subsalve USA, is the company that did some initial prototypes